Monday, March 31, 2008

The Pied "Runner" come follow me

Recently I decided to expand my business to inclue teaching people how to run. I'm so fortunate to have several clients already on board and I can't wait to recruit even more. I know that they will find the joy and peace that I find whenever I go for a run.

What I provide is an individualized running plan which will prepare you for your first race. For some that means doing a 5K race while others may want to try a longer distance of 10K or perhaps a 1/2 Marathon. Others may want to just learn how to run just for the pure enjoyment of running which is fine. Whatever your running goal is, I will guide you in the process and be with you literally every step of the way.

Most companies provide a running manual or offer a group running program. The problem with this approach is that it lacks individual attention. I plan on running at least once per week with my clients so that I can not only motivate them, but also sharpen up any techniques before an possible injury occurs.

Without a doubt, running is my passion and I know that anyone who wants to run CAN run. After that, all you need is a plan and that's what I'm able to provide.

If you are interested in learning how to run, please contact me at:
gregdcruz@rogers.com

No comments: