Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's over!

In the span of 12 hours both my Isagenix detox and my 5 month training program are over. The results from the Isagenix cleanse were as follows:
Starting Weight: 164
Body Fat: 12%

Ending Weight: 155
Body Fat: 12%

I am pleased with the results and feel better prepared to run my race on Saturday. I know that through the course of the next few days I will probably put back on 3-5 pounds because I'll be carbohydrate loading and will not be running or working out. I also realize that once my race is over I'll probably lose anywhere from 8-10 pounds on that day depending on the heat.

Overall it was a great experience and as I have told everyone who will listen, it is as much mentally challenging as it is physically challenging. It mimics the mental toughness required to run long distance which is why I feel that it helps prepare me for a race. I know that this will become a staple of my training program from now on.

Whether you are a runner or not though, the Isagenix cleanse is something that can benefit your mind, body and spirit so don't hesitate to give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: