Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Isagenix update

Starting weight: 164
Stating body fat%: 12
Current weight: 155
Current body fat%: 12

Today is my last day of the cleanse and if I had to give myself a grade between 1 and 10 with 10 being the best, I would give myself an 8. I had one dinner at a sushi restaurant followed by 1/2 desert (YES, I AM human.....lol). On my last shake day I became incredibly hungry in the evening so I had a few things to eat. Other than that, I would say it has gone very well. What has helped is the fact that I averaged about 1,000 calories burned per day throughout this whole process.

I did my last trail run this morning and it went incredibly well. I have so much confidence now that will carry me through until Saturday. Everything seems to be falling into place for me so I'm going to ride this positive wave of emotions for as long as I can. I'm purposely avoiding anything negative this week. If anything does come up I'm going to deal with it next week.

When I do my race I will have so much time to think about so many things. Some of these will be positive and some will be negative. This will range from past relationships I've had, my kids future, the different people who have come in and out of my life, my separation and even what steps I need to take to reach the goals I have for myself with regards to running and by business. It's probably why I have no idea what kind of emotional state I'll be by the time the race finishes. I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to endure some pain. I'll have to block this out as best I can and work through it. Either way, Saturday promises to be a day that I'll never forget.

No comments: