Monday, April 07, 2008

Day I is in the books!

Maybe it's because this is my 2nd time doing the cleanse but I didn't find the first day too difficult. I had psyched myself up enough so that I knew I would have no trouble doing the first two days of cleanse.

I'm splitting this cleanse into 3 phases, similar to what I'll be doing on race day where I have to complete three 26 KM laps in the Seaton Trail. The first lap I know I can do as I've done it before and my legs will be fresh from having rested for most of the week leading up to the race.

After my run this morning I took the first of my 4 cleanse drinks and went off to teach one of my clients how to run (she did an amazing job). When I got home I took 2Isagenix snacks and then headed back to work. I drank my 2nd cleanse drink at 12:30 followed by another 2 snacks at 2:00 PM and then another cleanse drink at 3:30 PM. I decided to have two hard boiled eggs at the same time.

At work I had the final two snacks and then my last drink at 8:30 PM. Tomorrow I'll be getting up at 4:30 to go for a trail run so it will be interesting to see how much energy I have.

After writing earlier that I wasn't going to post my weight I've decided that it would be better for me and others if I post it so it will keep me honest (LOL)

Starting weight: 164 pounds
Body Fat: 12%

Ultimately I'd like to run at 160 or lighter so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to accomplish that.

No comments: