Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Isagenix Day II recap

Current Weight: 157.5
Total weight lost after 2 days: 6.5 pounds

I couldn't have scripted a better 2 days of the cleanse any better than what I've been able to do so far. Even after running close to 20 miles, including a rugged trail run, I managed to stay perfect with regards to following the cleanse. I still find it hard to believe that I have even more energy despite the fact that I've consumed a total of 4 hard boiled eggs, 10 almonds, and 10 carrot sticks of solid food in addition to the cleanse drink in the past 2 days!

Today and for the next 5 days, I'll be having an Isagenix meal replacement drink for breakfast and lunch and then a regular 400-600 calorie meal for supper. Tonight's dinner of choice will be fajitas.

With regards to exercise, I'll run another 8.5 miles today and follow that up with some core strengthening exercises.

I decided to look back at my last cleanse and compare it to the one I'm doing now and I've lost 1/2 pound more this time around. My starting weight for the last cleanse was 163 and my ending weight was 155. Currently I'm only 2.5 pounds away from that weight so it will be interesting to see what my final stats will look like. If I can finish the cleanse weighing close to 155 or lower, then that will be a big boost heading into the race. During the shake phase of the program, my weight during the cleanse stayed within 1-2 pounds so I don't expect to lose too much weight for the next 5 days. The final 2 days of the cleanse is where I'll probably lose the most though.

No comments: