Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Why Isagenix?

As a Nutritionist, I get approached by different companies who want me to endorse their particular product. Before I'll put my stamp of approval on anything, I carefully do my research on the company and also try the product out myself. If my Bachelor of Science Degree from Ryerson has taught me anything it's that I look at everything with a suspicious eye.

Many products claim to be fantastic but when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it they fail miserably in delivering on the promises that they tell you. When I was approached, by a good friend and excellent personal trainer, about Isagenix I was of course skeptical. After doing more research and more importantly trying the product myself, I have become a quick believer in their product.

What Isagenix is all about is creating a healthy lifestyle through proper food and supplements. This is something that I preach to my clients about on a daily basis. You have to make small changes to what you are doing in order to get the best results that will last a lifetime. Many of the products that they have, such as protein bars and meal replacement shakes, are items that I recommend to my clients already. However, most of the products available in health food stores contain artificial sweetners such as aspartame or splenda. I'm very happy to say the Isagenix line of supplements do not contain these harmful substances.

What I'm most excited about though is the Detox that I will be doing next week. As a creature of habit, I'm reluctant to try anything new right before a race so I'm going to start my cleanse next week. I will be detailing my journey on this website so please stay tuned. I've been skeptical of cleanses in the past but I've already used some of the products that I'll be using on the cleanse so I'm very excited about getting started. Each of us have so much undigested food in our intestines and a cleanse will help the body get rid of these toxins. If you are eating "clean" but aren't absorbing the nutrients properly, then what's the point right? Everyone that I've talked to, who has used this product, has seen great results. This goes far beyond just losing weight because you will feel better as well.

My goal is to ensure that everyone of my clients begin with doing a cleanse. This is the best way to ensure that they will get the best results from my meal plans.

Finally, you probably have noticed that I've changed the name of my company to Cruz Control Sports Nutrition. I decided to change my companys name to create more a splash as we enter a new year.

For more information about Isagenix visit my link:
href="http://http://blazingtrails.isagenix.com/ca/en/home.dhtml">

No comments: