Monday, November 26, 2007

Isagenix Detox Day 1

Today I started my first Isagenix cleanse and I'm already pumped about it.

As with the races that I enter, having a goal and then a plan to reach that goal makes the journey that much better. As I finished my race yesterday all I could think about was getting started with the cleanse.

I've decided to put together a journal so that not only can I track my progress but hopefully it will inspire others to try the product.

Starting weight: 163
Body Fat: % 13
Waist Measurement: 33

Day I
I took my first drink at just before 7 AM. I mixed 1/2 cup of the Cleanse for Life liquid with 1 cup of water and some ice. It didn't have any bitter aftertaste and I was able to get it down without any issues. I also took 1 capsule of the accelerator which will help to keep my metabolism and energy levels up.

My 2nd drink came at just after 12:30 and I haven't been hungry at all. I'll take another accelerator capsule and probably 1 chewable snack between now and 3:30 which is when I'll take my next drink. My final drink will come right after I leave work tonight around 8:30.

To answer the first question that is sure to be on everyone's mind. NO I haven't been rushing to the bathroom. I have noticed that I'm more thirsty though and that will surely mean a few extra trips to the bathroom as they day progresses.

AFTERNOON UPDATE

I've now completed Day I of the cleanse and am very happy with the results so far. As this is my first detox, I really didn't have any idea what to expect. I haven't been hungry and my energy levels have been amazing.

Tomorrow will be an interesting test as I'm going running in the morning. To stay as close to the plan as possible, I'm going to forego my usual routine of having a cup of tea before my run. I will have 1/2 banana and will take my electrolyte drink with me.

Here's the rundown on what my eating was like on Day I:

6:30 AM Cleanse for Life Drink with 1 accelerator capsule

12:30 PM Cleanse for Life Drink with 1 accelerator capsule

1:30 PM 2 Isagenix snacks

3:30 PM Cleanse for Life Drink

6:30 PM 2 Isagenix snacks

8:00 PM Cleanse for Life Drink

9:00 PM 2 hard boiled eggs (ate one whole egg and 1 egg white) with 2 Isagenix snacks

No comments: