Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Isagenix Day II

Tuesday November 27th
Pre-Run weight: 160 pounds
Post-Run weight: 160 pounds
Body Fat %: 13

I'm about to go for a 5-6 Mile run at 6:00 AM. As promised, I didn't have my usual pre-run tea. When I weighed myself this morning I was shocked to see that I was down 3 pounds already. I went to bed early last night so that I could give my body some extra rest. I'm still recovering from my race on the weekend so the extra rest combined with the lack of food was just what I needed.

POST-RUN

I did a nice steady 6.5 mile run today and my energy level was fine. I took a few sips of my HEED (electrolyte replacement drink) but overall I was quite happy with the run. Running, as most runners will attest to, can play havoc with your intestines so I was very curious to see how having only 1.5 hard boiled eggs in my stomach for the past 24 hours, was going to affect me.

After the run I took my first Cleanse for Life drink and my Accelerator capsule. I'm usually very hungry immediately after a run but this drink combined with the Accelerator pill seems to be keeping my hunger in check.

More updates to come.......

Afternoon Update

Well Day II is officially in the books, or will be in a few minutes as I have 2 boiled eggs and my 2 Isagenix snacks.

I have to say that it's amazing how much energy I've had considering I've eaten next to nothing for the past 2 days.
I am looking forward to eating some solid food tomorrow however. To test my motivation, here's a funny story that happened to me yesterday.

One of my favorite "snack" foods to eat are something called Chex Mix. It's something that fortunately for me, they don't sell in Canada. One of my clients knew about my weakness and bought me 2 bags of this and gave it to me yesterday. I've hidden them away in my house and though it will be tempting to eat them, I'm going to wait until well after my detox is finished before having some. I couldn't have timed this any better as the day I finish my detox is my Birthday.

Here's the breakdown today:

7:30 AM Cleanse for life with accelerator
10:30 AM Isagenix snack (2)
1:00 PM Cleanse for life with accelerator
2:20 PM Cleanse for life
5:00 PM Isagenix snack (2)
8:00 PM Cleanse for life
9:00 PM Isagenix snack (2) and 2 hard boiled eggs

No comments: