Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Isagenix Day III

Pre-Run Weight: 157
Body Fat %: 13
Starting Waist Measurement: 32

Post-Run Weight: 155
Body Fat %13
Current Waist Measurement: 31.5



This morning I got up and knew that I couldn't do my run without my morning tea and 1/2 banana. For me, the whole point of doing this cleanse is to give me the ability to talk to my clients about what to expect during the 9 or 30 day program. Anyone who knows me realizes that I wouldn't endorse a product if I didn't like it myself.

With any program that you follow, as long as you do the best you can, that's all you can ask for. If you are having problems following the program 100%, then just make some adjustments so that you can follow it 80%. You will still see great results.


That being said, there are factors that influence how well you can follow a program and though my intent is to follow this as close to 100% as possible, I also do not want to sacrifice my ability to run which is why I chose to have my tea and banana this morning.


Even with my pre-run ritual, however, my legs felt very tired today. I decided to cut the run a little short (5.3 Miles) instead of my usual 7 miles which I’ll try tomorrow instead. It also didn’t help that it was -9 outside. Luckily there wasn’t much wind so overall the conditions were not too bad.

When I weighed myself after my run, I realized that I had lost 2 pounds. In contrast to yesterday when my weight stayed the same after my run, I realize that I need to drink more fluids today and that I’m in a dehydrated state.

This will be my first “Shake” day but because I cannot make and drink the shake within 15 minutes of making it, while at work, I’ll have to make a few adjustments. Here’s what my eating schedule is going to look like:

• 7:45 - Isagenix Shake with 1 accelerator capsule
• 10:30 – 2 Isagenix snacks
• 1:00 PM – 2 Isagenix snacks, 1 accelerator capsule, 2 hardboiled eggs
• 4:00 PM- Isagenix Shake
• 8:00 PM – 1 cup of oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 1 tbsp. of peanut butter, salad with light dressing
• 9:00 PM – 2 Isagenix snacks

My total weight loss after 2 complete days has been 6 pounds. Now that I’m in the shake phase of the program, it will be interesting to see the rate of my weight loss.

Evening Update:
Well, day III will be over shortly and I cannot believe how easy it has been. Thanks to all those who have followed my lead and decided to try this product as well. I'm sure you will get similar results.

Tomorrow will be my first 5 AM run and I want to make sure I do at least 8-9 Miles. I'll have another update tomorrow.

No comments: