Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where will these shoes take me?



Another new pair of shoes, another running journey ahead. I retired my last road running shoes on Sunday and today was the first day running on the roads in my new Mizuno's. It was fitting that the day started out with some rain, a little bit of lightning and then the sun came out. Knowing that the my favorite weather to run in is the rain, I'm sure the running Gods were smiling at me today.

My last running shoes took me through well over 600 KM's in the two months that I had them so who it's going to be interesting to see where these new ones take me. Stay tuned......

Today at the Pickering Running Room they are having a 20 minute challenge. I urge anyone even remotely interested in walking or running to come out tonight at 7 PM. It's a great way to get motivated to try a new sport. Who knows, you may end up hooked like I am. I've often told people that running has changed my life and it continues to get better and better because I found my passion. I would not have found it, however, if I had not been open to trying new things. Come on out tonight, what do you have to lose?

No comments: