Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My favorite part of the day



This is the closest picture I could find which describes my Tuesday morning highlight of the day. It's towards the end of my trail run and has the most breathtaking view that is hard to explain. I guess there is a certain risk involved, I mean a train could come by at any time when Ken and I are running on the tracks but it's not something that either one of us even thinks about. When I'm running on those tracks it's as close to being "suspended" myself as I'm going to get all day. I truly am lucky to be surrounded by some amazing nature trails such as the Seaton, Greenwood and Rouge Valley.

Today's pace was faster than I've gone in quite some time but I seemed to have lots of energy today. I think I'm finally getting to know my way around those trails. Tomorrow I'd like to do a mid-week long run but that all depends on how early I want to get up tomorrow. The minimum I'll shoot for is 11 Miles.

No comments: