Monday, January 14, 2008

More Isagenix success stories

I must say that I've never been more impressed with a product than I am with Isagenix. It has affected not only my life but many people as well. I'm fortunate that my clients have put their faith in my belief about Isagenix and the positive reviews, like the one I'm about to share with you, make me realize that my decision to recommend this product was the right one.

Here is one womans' testimonial:

"After 6yrs and two healthy baby boys, the pregnancy is gone but the fat
still lingers, yet my dear husband tells me every day how much he
still loves me and how good I still look. I have to question that,
because when I look in the mirror and when I have to buy new clothes
for every Occasion, it makes me feel anything but good looking and healthy.

My beautiful daughter had gone to the gym and lost 15lb in
no time, so I decided to try it too. Then I met my nutritionist Greg
D'Cruz, and it is as if I have never met any one in my entire life. He gave me the encouragement that I needed to survive the challenge.
At the end, it was the Isagenix---"High and energetic" that does the
Trick. With Greg’s motivation, I lost 8lbs on the 9 day cleanse. If
you have a nutritionist and you cannot trust his words, dump him and
hire Greg."

Alleth Anderson

No comments: