Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life changers

We all have them. There are times when we can look back at our lives and see that proverbial "fork in the road." It's a time that defines who were are today. Usually decisions are made in a fraction of a second but the impact of that can last a lifetime.

For me, I can look back to the moment I decided to get into running. It surely has changed my life for the better. The other moment is a more recent one when I decided to try the Isagenix 9-day cleanse.Not only did I get great results but the many people I encouraged to do the cleanse also saw great results.

What started out as a cleanse has now turned into a way of life for me. I'm using more and more of the products and can't believe the difference I feel. After my run this afternoon I decided to use Isa Fruits. This product is a blend of 30 different fruits. I took just one scoop, mixed it with some water and it's amazing how refreshing it was after my run.

In addition, I decided to try their Slim Cakes, which are a meal replacement/snack cookie. I was amazed at how great it tasted. I shouldn't be surprised because their protein bars are also very good and I honestly won't buy any other brand now. Not only are they great tasting, they contain no artificial sweetners or preservatives, which is something I'm trying to get my clients away from.

For those of you who have done the cleanse and have seen great results, I encourage you to try more of their products as you won't be disappointed.

No comments: