Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More amazing Isagenix stories keep coming in.....

I've been telling anyone and everyone about how great the Isagenix products are and the reviews I've been getting from my clients is letting me know that I made the right decision to endorse this product.

The average weight loss I've seen from my clients is 5-8 pounds. Beyond just the weight loss, though, my clients have reported feeling "lighter" and having more energy as a result of the cleanse. What's even more exciting is the fact that they have all managed to keep the weight off.

I am so convinced that this product works that I'm including it in the mealplans I'm doing for my clients. Whether you do a cleanse or simply decide to use some of the product you will notice a big difference in the way you feel.

Many of the members of my family, all of whom suffer from Diabetes type II, have started to use the Isalean shakes and as a result they have seen their weight reduced and their blood sugars stabilized. One of the main reasons why I'm so excited about this product is the fact that it contains a balanced amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. It also contains a very important mineral called Chromium, which helps control insulin levels. When insulin levels become too high or too low, especially for Diabetics, this can cause enormous health problems. However, you don't have to suffer from Diabetes to see the benefits of these products. By keeping your blood sugar and insulin levels stabilized, it reduces your cravings for simple carbohydrates. Eating too many refined/simple carbohydrates can result in storage of body fat.

Another key element to keeping blood sugar levels stabilized is exercise. I still cannot believe how much energy I had during my cleanse. I now realize that as my training picks up for my 50 Miler in the Spring, I can feel safe knowing that I can continue to use the Isagenix products to ensure that I'm getting the proper amount of nutrients.

For all of you who are using the Isagenix products, keep up the great work. For those of you who haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?

No comments: