Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Isagenix success story

"After training for about 3 months I noticed that my weight loss was pretty minimal. After speaking with Greg about my low weight lost he suggested that I consider doing a cleanse. I am not the type of person to try anything unless its prescribe by a doctor but after working with Greg I knew that I could trust his recommendation.
I began the 9 day Isagenix program at the begin of December with great hopes to lose some weight,cleanse out my body and mostly to build some self discipline. After the 9day program I had lost 5 pounds and went down 2 inches in my waist!
The weight loss was great to see but the best part of this program was how great I feel. My energy level has skyrocketed...and I just feel upbeat, light, and simply...healthy!
This is a great product, which I will continue to incorporate into my daily life!"

Jennifer Chadwick-Hartley
Scarborough, Ontario

For more information about Jennifer, please visit her blog:
http://jenniferchadwickhartely.blogspot.com/

No comments: