Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Isagenix Last Day!

Current Weight: 155.5
Current Body Fat: 13%

It's OK to get knocked down but it's NOT OK to stay down!

I've been following the Isagenix program very well for the most part but yesterday I strayed a little bit. I was given an amazing gift by one of my clients (a food basket containing one of my favorite things) and I ate it when I got home from work.

I went for an amazing run this morning and was thinking about what I had done. I felt guilty for a little bit but then I realized something very important. I can't undo what happened but I can move forward today to get back on track.

Instead of avoiding the scale I jumped right on it to see where I was. I realized that my weight would probably jump up but was surprised to see that it remained at 155 pounds. Today I'm going to make sure that I finish this cleanse off the way that I started it and that is to make sure that I do the best I can.

I know that those of you who are also doing this cleanse will have your own personal demons that you must fight. The important thing is not to dwell too much on what you didn't do but instead focus on the positives that you are doing.

I'll post my final stats tomorrow morning. Thank you all for your support through this.

No comments: