Monday, December 03, 2007

Isagenix Day VIII

Isagenix Day VIII

The Final Homestretch!

Current Weight: 155
Current Body Fat: 13%
Exercise: 40 minutes on stationary bike

Those who know me realize that I truly do believe in the “Running Gods” and that was never more evident than yesterday.

A group of 5 runners joined me yesterday as we trudged along in the deep snow and icy roads for about 11 K’s. The intent was to go for about 18 K’s but sometimes you have to play it smart and that’s what we decided to do.

The sidewalks were not ploughed which meant that we had to run on the roads, most of which were also not ploughed. There were parts of the run where we had to literally dodge out of the way of oncoming cars into the deep snow. This put all of our conditioning to the test and we were all feeling pains in our calves because we had to constantly lift our knees high to get out of the snow.

I was surprised at how much energy I had but I attribute that to the decrease in body weight and of course the detox that I’m on.

These last few days, as I start the final cleanse days, will be a good time for me to reflect on my first detox and the changes that my body has gone through during this time. For me, it’s not just about dropping those extra pounds as it’s made me more focused on my own eating habits. It’s allowed me to dig down deep and discover energy reservoirs that I didn’t think I had.


Here’s today’s’ “drinking” schedule:

7:30 AM: Cleanse for life drink with accelerator
10:00 AM: Isagenix snack (2)
1:00 PM: Cleanse for life drink with accelerator
3:30 PM: Cleanse for life drink
5:30 PM: Isagenix snack (2)
9:00 PM: Cleanse for life drink, 2 hard boiled eggs

No comments: