Saturday, March 24, 2007

Getting ready for tomorrow

There really isn't much to say except that tomorrow at this time I will know if all my training paid off.

I was at the race site this morning to pick up my race kit and ran into so many friends that I have done races with. You could feel the "buzz" in the arena and it was nice getting to talk to some friends who I hadn't seen in quite some time.

I kept thinking about how better prepared I am this year as compared to last year. The experience of having run this race and several others of long distance will surely pay off tomorrow. I'm sure I won't get much sleep tonight.

The last thing I will do before turning in will be to go over my race bag to make sure I have everything I need. I've already created my race pace band and my mp3 player is fully charged.

Expect a full race report tomorrow.

No comments: