Saturday, June 28, 2008

It doesn't get much better than this!

At 7:00 AM this morning a group of 12 runners decided that the weather wasn't going to affect our run in the Seaton Trail. Despite the muddy conditions it was an amazing experience and one of the better runs I've had in quite some time.

The best part was the stories we shared after the run was over. It was a great chance to catch up on everyones lives and see what races we were planning on doing next. The Ultra Runners that I know are so much like a family it's amazing to me and it keeps getting better and better.

Today we did just over 3 hours and chatted and ate for another 2 hours. I don't think there is much that is going to top this today.

Tomorrow I will be running with a different group of runners called the Warriors. It is a group that one of my Ultra friends has been telling me I have to run with so I'll be doing just that tomorrow. I'm a little worried because I've never run with these people before and they may be somewhat faster than I am but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

No comments: