Tuesday, October 09, 2007

There is light at the end of the tunnel

As a nutritionist I don't always get to see the impact of my work until sometimes months or years down the road. Unlike personal trainers who see their clients improve with each workout, my satisfaction lies in the ability of my clients to overcome huge obstacles on their way towards a healthier lifestyle.

Whenever I get a chance to share these stories with others you can only imagine how it not only fires me up but also helps to inspire others.

This is one of the most committed individuals that I've ever seen and when she sent me her before and after pictures today, I told her that I would be posting them on my site. Thanks Karen, you truly are an amazing woman and I felt like a proud papa today showing off your pictures to all of my clients.


No comments: