Saturday, September 29, 2007

An amazing gift

Whenever I go for a run I usually let my mind wander, it’s probably why I’ve come so close to being hit by a car. I think about so many different things but most of it has to do with my work at the gym as well as my own goals and what I want to pursue.

As soon as I get home I feel like I have to write down my thoughts or I’ll lose them. That’s the reason why I created my blog.

I’m sure that my English professors would cringe as there are usually tons of grammatical errors but my main focus is to just get my thoughts onto paper as soon as possible.

I was unaware of how many people actually read my blog until one of my clients asked me why I wasn’t updating it more regularly. She told me that she visited the site and that it helped her to keep her focused while she was trying to lose weight.
She even knew when the last post was. It was at that time that I started to do a daily journal.

I decided to install a stat tracker which tells me how many people visit my site. I was amazed to see the number of people who visit it and from the many different countries they are from. This helps to keep me motivated.

Yesterday I received one of the best gifts I’ve ever received from anyone. A client who I’ve been working with over the last few months and who visits my site decided to take the phrases I’ve used on my blog and put them into a picture frame. When I first read it I couldn’t believe that I written those words and for once in my life I was at a loss for words.
I was going to keep this at the gym but I’ve decided to keep it on my computer desk so I can look at it everyday as I update my blog.

Here it is:


Thank you so much Karen!

No comments: