Friday, August 17, 2007

My favorite running songs

If you've ever seen me running alone, chances are I'll be listening to my MP3 player and sometimes I'll even be mouthing the words. I'm always on the lookout for some songs that will inspire me. Sometimes there's a word or two that takes me back to a place and time in my own life and triggers a special memory (good and bad). Currently I have about 150 songs that I cycle through and here are just a few of my favorites:

Tom Petty: "Running Down a Dream" "Learning to Fly"
Pink: "Who Knew"
Daughtry: "Home"
Boston: "Peace of Mind"
Kanye West: "Stronger"
Natahsa Bedingfield: "Unwritten"
Timbaland: "The Way I Are"
Tom Cochrane: "The Untouchable One"
The Killers: "Read My Mind"
Linkin Park: "What I've Done"
Def Leopard: "Two Steps Behind"

No comments: