Friday, May 30, 2008

It's been a LONG week!

This was one of the hardest weeks I've ever gone through and it's because I haven't been able to run since my race ended at 1:30 AM Sunday morning. I've been waiting all week for the opportunity to go and run and today will be the day.
I'm teaching a very special lady how to run this afternoon and can't wait to lace up my shoes. My baby toe is still a little sore but it shouldn't stop me from doing my run.

My plan is to do a long run on Saturday and/or Sunday but I'm just going to see how I feel. I have missed the feeling of being outside and it has affected my moods in a bad way. I've felt depressed, sad, overweight, sluggish and irritable all week. It's amazing how much not running affects my psyche.

There is a race next weekend in Kingston I am thinking about doing but I won't make a decision on that until the weekend.

No comments: