Monday, May 04, 2009

Has it really been that long?

I was reminded today that it has been a few, make that many months, since I've updated my blog. So much has happened since that last post but fear not, I am still alive and kicking.

I completed my certification for Personal Training and now I can do both Training AND Nutrition counseling so that is something I'm proud of. I train clients in the basement of my house or take them out for runs in the Seaton Trail.

The one thing that has not abandoned me is my love for running. Whenever I'm down or need to be inspired, a run will almost always do the trick. While others may turn to alcohol, drugs and/or gambling, I usually find my "drug of choice" on the pavements or better yet in the trails. To me it is more than just a form of exercise, it's something that clears my mind and allows me to let go of things instead of bottling them up. I am, and will continue to be a positive person and I don't want negativity or hatred to enter into my heart as I know it is a wasted emotion.

Well, there you have it for now. It's been awhile since I posted and hopefully it won't be that long again.

No comments: