Saturday, May 13, 2006

1 Day before my 1st Marathon!

In exactly 24 hours I will hopefully be celebrating the completion of my 1st Marathon race.
I didn't sleep too much last night and have been keeping myself busy today. All the preparations are over (except for one last pasta dinner at 8PM tonight). I visited the Marathon Expo in Mississauga today and picked up a few things for the race. I'm sufficiently stocked with enough carbohydrate gels and have decided not to run with water as there will be water stations at every 2K of the race. I've attached my bib number to my bib belt and will be making sure my mp3 player has fresh batteries in it.
I'm going to try and get to bed early as I have to get up at 4:30AM tomorrow.
I'll be happy to post my race day experience in a day or so.

No comments: