Saturday, April 15, 2006

Training Update April 15/06

I did a nutrition talk at the Running Room this morning and it seemed to go well. I talked about my 5 point plan for weight loss and stimulated a good conversation within the group. This was the first of 3 talks that I'm scheduled to do for the Running Room.
This group consisted of walkers so my focus was primarily on weight loss/maintenance.
After the talk I did a 30K run along the Ajax Waterfront with a very experienced trail runner. This runner is training for a 100 MILE race so I'm hanging on every word he has so I can get some much needed help as I train for my 50K race later in the summer.
We finished the run in just about 3hours and my legs are a little tight but not too bad.
I'm hoping to get in another 10K run tomorrow morning.
Greg

No comments: