Friday, December 29, 2006

Back home and ready for the New Year!

I returned from my vacation well rested and ready to take on 2007 with a bang. 2006 had it's share of ups and downs both personally and professionally and hopefully 2007 will have more ups than downs.

One of the first stops I made today was to the Pickering Running Room or what I affectionately call it my "Mecca." I simply cannot get enough of that place as the staff there are not only friends of mine but very informative and inspirational. I always leave there with a smile on my face. Of course I had to show them my Marathon Medal and tell them about my race.

I will be volunteering this Monday at the Resolution Run in Oshawa and look forward to seeing all the runners/walkers participate in this event. Hopefully many of these athletes will continue to include running/walking into their daily lives and realize how much they are doing to improve their health.

The holidays are coming to an end and I'm sure this will be a busy time for me as people will make their New Years' resolutions which usually includes losing weight. If this is one of your goals then please remember that the best way to lose weight and keep it off is to find a plan that works within your lifestyle not the other way around. My program is geared to making small changes to your lifestyle in order to produce a lifestyle "makeover" which will last you a lifetime. There are NO easy ways to lose weight/inches besides hard work, dedication and a desire to improve. We all possess these qualities you just have to find the right motivation for yourself.
If you are interested in finding out more about my services, please contact me:
gregdcruz@rogers.com

No comments: