Friday, October 13, 2006

Another success story

I wanted to share with you a recent email I received from a client:

Boston bound... Thank you Greg!
I am 47 years old and have been running for 4 years. I just completed my fifth marathon and qualified for Boston 25 minutes under my qualifying time. I qualified for Boston 2005 with only 50 seconds to spare. The difference??Greg!!!

My friend told me about Greg 3 weeks before the marathon. She was so impressed with her success that I was very eager to contact him. I was happy to know that he was a runner and understood the demands of training. Greg seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt at ease immediately.

Greg created a personalized eating plan for me to follow. Within days of following Greg's nutritional advice, I felt lighter, more energetic and ready to race.

Greg helped me understand the benefits of carbo depleting and carbo loading and gave me a nutritional plan for the week leading up to the marathon. I honestly believe this was a main factor in my success. For the first time, I ran the whole marathon without stopping or walking. At mile 20, I was amazed at how good I was feeling. I was strong to the end and did not experience that exhausted, sick to your stomach feeling. It was an amazing day. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for nutritional advice.

His plan is simple and easy to follow with lots of variation to avoid boredom. Greg is very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. What are you waiting for?
Thanks Greg, for everything!!!
Gale

No comments: