Friday, January 19, 2007

Top 5 reasons that you KNOW you have an addiction to running

My passion is without doubt running and I know there are many of you who feel the same way. I present to you the 5 top reasons that I know I am addicted to running:

5. After completing a run (no matter what distance) I'm already thinking about when and where my next run will be.

4. When I look at my internet "favorites" I notice that my running list is overflowing with links to running magazines, races and nutrition related to running.

3. I keep thinking about how I can involve running in EVERYTHING I do.

2. When looking for new songs for my mp3 player I try to find songs that are about 4-5 minutes in length which is the usual time for me to run 1KM.

1. I watched Forest Gump last Sunday but only until I had seen the running part of the movie. You know, where he runs for over 2 years straight. My only thought was, I wish I could do this. OH, and of course as soon as the movie was over I had to download Running on Empty by Jackson Browne (a VERY inspirational song for runners).
Greg

No comments: