Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A success story!

I recently was working with someone who was about to complete her first triathlon. Here is what she had to say:

"I’m sooo glad I found Greg D’Cruz! When I started working with Greg I weighed 153lbs and was a size 12. Now, after many ups and downs, I finally got strict with myself and WOW it has worked. I currently weigh 142 lbs and have dropped 4 dress sizes, seven more pounds left for my 135lb goal.

Recently, I competed in my very first Sprint Triathlon. Thanks to Greg’s awesome nutrition program, I felt strong, energetic and mentally focused throughout the course of the race. Not once did I feel the “muscle burn” sensation characteristic during prolonged exercise. After the race, I did not experience the typical feelings of fatigue, nor did I experience delayed onset of muscle soreness the following two days after my race.

The nutritional guideline he provided was easy to follow and 100% accurate in manipulating my energy stores needed for extended bouts of aerobic activity.

I will defiantly recommend anyone to contact Greg for nutritional advice. Whether your goal is weight loss or competition focused, Greg’s expertise, patience and approach will cater to your specific needs. He did with me and for that I am truly grateful."

Thanks again, in health and fitness
Jesse R

No comments: