Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Have you ever wanted to run?

Many of you who know me understand my passion for running. In addition, many of you have also discovered how running can change your life. When I tell people that I have only been running for a few years it amazes them. The fact is that running wasn't even on my radar screen a few years ago. One of the biggest hurdles was realizing that YES I can do this sport. It has provided me more satisfaction than anything I could have imagined. One I understood the similarities between running and my goals in life, it became such an integral part of my life that I can't and won't let go of it.

In the upcoming weeks I will be starting a Learn to Run program so if you are interested, please email me:
gregdcruz@rogers.com

Once I get the details finalized I will let you know. This promises to be an amazing year and I'm hoping that my love and passion for running will rub off on many of you.

No comments: